CoolPlas Body Sculpting is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical body contouring treatment that removes stubborn fat from your body by freezing fat cells. CoolPlas is advanced equipment using the latest Cryolipolysis technology to noticeably eliminate fat without surgery or drugs.
How CoolPlas Body Sculpting Works
Our machine safely delivers controlled cooling to specific areas of the body. It targets fat cells causing them to deteriorate and be flushed from the body over the following week after treatment. CoolPlas is not a weight loss treatment; it works in conjunction with a diet and exercise plan. We recommend 3-6 treatments scheduled throughout a one year period.
What to Expect During Treatment
- This procedure requires the skin to be exposed during the treatment so depending on what area you would like us to focus on we suggest wearing loose fitting clothes.
- A cold gel cloth is laid over the skin to help cool the skin quicker.
- The applicator is placed on the treatment area; there will be a slight sucking sensation as it adheres to your body. Think of a vacuum hose when you cup your hand over the nozzle.
- During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, pinching, cold, tingling, aching, etc at the treatment site. Typically, these sensations subside as the area becomes numb.
- Each treatment is about 45 min – 1 hour.
- Following the treatment most people experience redness where the applicator was as well as soreness in the area. Think of the discomfort as the same as after an intense workout. Over the next few hours, the soreness will lessen.